Missy and Todd..She is absolutely beautiful. I am praying so hard for all to go well tomm. Pam wanted me to let you both know that she has seen the pics and thinks Anna Claire is just precious. She works with me so when I heard her talking about yal I showed her the pics. We have just loved reading the blogs together each day.
I am 33, have a wonderful hubbie that I thank God every day for! I am now the proud mommy of a beautiful baby girl. And 3 furry babies, Elle our dog, and Koshi and Ivy our 2 cats
Missy and Todd..She is absolutely beautiful. I am praying so hard for all to go well tomm. Pam wanted me to let you both know that she has seen the pics and thinks Anna Claire is just precious. She works with me so when I heard her talking about yal I showed her the pics. We have just loved reading the blogs together each day.
ReplyDelete