She is here and perfect!! She weighs 5 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. Can't wait until she is able to meet all of you. Sorry I wasn't able to post updates today. I'll try to do better. Thanks for all the prayers and keep them coming. We love you all!
Missy, You know my heart fills so full for you and your husband! I have tears in my eyes just feeling such a great sense of JOY that you have a sweet baby girl!! God asked you to be patient..and you have been so obedient and trusting! What a tremendous BLESSING!! I know that you will savor every second you have...you will feel nuts sometimes too...but just think...you will know you have arrived as a ture PARENT! God Bless you and your little one!!
I am 33, have a wonderful hubbie that I thank God every day for! I am now the proud mommy of a beautiful baby girl. And 3 furry babies, Elle our dog, and Koshi and Ivy our 2 cats
Missy,
ReplyDeleteYou know my heart fills so full for you and your husband! I have tears in my eyes just feeling such a great sense of JOY that you have a sweet baby girl!! God asked you to be patient..and you have been so obedient and trusting! What a tremendous BLESSING!! I know that you will savor every second you have...you will feel nuts sometimes too...but just think...you will know you have arrived as a ture PARENT! God Bless you and your little one!!